GT-38 Wireless Transceiver Module 433MHz SI4438/4463 built-in MCU Serial UART Interface 1200M Long Distance
The GT-38 Wireless serial communication module is a new generation of multi-channel embedded wireless data transmission module. The wireless working frequency band is within the range of 433-458.5 MHz with multiple channels that can be set. The stepping speed is 100KHz with 255 channels. The module’s maximum transit power is 100mW (20dBm), the receiving sensitivity is 116dBm at 5000bps air baud rate and the open distance of communications range is about 1200m.
1. Long-distance wireless transmission (1200 bps in 1200 m/FU4 mode)
2. Operating frequency range: 433-458MHz, up to 255 communication channels)
3. Maximum 100mW (20dBm) transmit power, and can set 8 power.
4. Four working modes to adapt to different applications
5. Built-in MCU, communicate through serial port and external device
6. The number of bytes sent at one time is up to 256 bytes.
7. The mode supports one-to-one, one-to-many, many-to-many connections
Communication interface: UART 3.3V to 5VL level
Operating voltage: 3.2V to 5.5V
Maximum transmission power: 20dBm
Reference distance: 1200 meters
Working frequency band: 433-458.5MHz
Antenna interface: spring antenna / antenna socket
Sleep current: no sleep mode
Module size: 26.7×12.9x6mm