It can control DC motor with DC voltage between 5V~27V , forward speed regulation, reverse speed regulation, brake
1 : Product model: YYH-LWZ
2 : Input voltage: DC DC5V~27V
3 : rated output current: 5A , can maintain continuous current within 5A
4 : Static standby current: only about 3MA
5 : Signal type:Driving control signal of the sink, to support the vast majority of single-chip direct drive, complete isolation optocoupler, the PWMsignal frequency supporting at20KHZwithin
6 : Using a fast recovery diode to prevent the motor from starting, the reverse induction electromotive force is too large, and the control part is too large.
1) The power supply of the driver must not be reversed. It is recommended to connect the 15A fuse in series at the power interface. The voltage should be between 5V and 27V . If the voltage is over voltage, powering up may burn the drive module.
2) It is recommended that the rated output current of the power supply be more than 2 times of the rated current of the motor, so as to prevent the power supply from supplying the current required by the motor to cause the power supply voltage to drop, so that the power supply voltage does not reach the input voltage required by the driver, so that the drive module performs undervoltage protection. The broken output causes the motor to stall.
3) The motor interface must not be short-circuited, otherwise the drive module may be burned. It is recommended to connect the 10A fuse at the motor interface.
4) The driver should be connected to the motor before powering up to prevent accidental short circuit and burn the drive module.
5) Be careful not to get wet of the drive. Do not short-circuit the components on the drive board. Do not touch the pins and pads of the components on the board.